Sept. 25, 2020
Dear patients and families,
As we are all concerned about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our office currently remains open as we feel this is essential to our patients until further notice. We will be following state, federal, CDC and WHO guidelines to continue to provide excellent care while keeping our patients and staff safe. We will require the following:
- You must wear a mask upon entering the building.
- Limit accompanying family members to one per patient.
- **Surgery Patients** accompanying family members must wait in their car once your surgery begins, we will then call them once your surgery is completed.
- Patients and family members are required to wait in their cars and not in common waiting rooms. When you arrive for your appointment please call 304-925-7546 ext.105 to let us know you arrived. We will call you as soon as we are ready for your appointment.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or breathing difficulties you are required to reschedule and please contact your family physician immediately.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this difficult time!
West Virginia Governor’s Executive Order